- SmartOnline Step-Down Isolation Transformer 5000VA 5000W 2U Rack Mountable converts UPS utility generator or other 208V input to 120V for powering low-voltage AC components
- Converts High-Voltage Input to Low-Voltage Output
- 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- 1 NEMA L6-30R outlet accepts high-voltage equipment
- 4 Resettable 20A circuit breakers protect connected low-voltage equipment against hazardous overloads
- TAA-Compliant UPS for GSA Schedule Purchases
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's SU5000XFMR2UTAA step-down, isolation transformer converts 208V input from generator, utility or UPS high voltage source to 120V low voltage output. 208V 30A input plug with 10 foot AC cord connects to L6-30R socket. 12 NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles accommodate 5-15P or 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports high voltage output. Supports 2U rackmount installation with included brackets for 4 post enclosures. Supports 2 post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM. Supports upright tower installation with 2-9USTAND.