- Wall-mount cabinet secures and organizes 12U of 19 in (48.3 cm) rack equipment up to 20.5 in (52.1 cm) deep in harsh/dirty work environments w/ limited floor space such as factories/ construction areas and warehouses
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- IP54 (NEMA 12) rating against dirt/ dust/ drips and splashes
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking steel cabinet w/ built-in ventilation fans
- server rack/ rack cabinet
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SRWX12USNEMA has an IP54 (NEMA 12) protection rating, protecting sensitive equipment against dirt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes. Its built-in air filters, louvered vents on the front door and side panels, sealed gasket around the door frames and brush strips around cable access points prevent dripping water, oil and airborne contaminants from getting inside. You can replace the air filter with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters. Four high-performance intake fans built into the front door pull filtered air through the cabinet to keep your equipment cool.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The reversible doors can open left or right. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Convenient ports on the back door allow easy cable routing.
The SRWX12USNEMA comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The adjustable vertical mounting rails house equipment up to 20.5 inches (52.1 cm) deep, such as network switches and patch panels.