- level 3-phase UPS system protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage/downtime & data loss due to blackouts/ brownouts/ power surges & line noise
- Automatic & Manual Bypass for enhanced reliability
- On-line double-conversion topology/ VFI operation
- Optional ECO mode for high-efficiency operation
- Supports half load for 11 min. & full load for 4 min. (expandable)
- 3 phase UPS system/ 3-phase uninterruptible power supply
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warrant
The SVT20KX's Voltage and Frequency Independent(VFI) design allows continuous operation at any supported voltage at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time to battery mode ensures no disruption to the attached loads. Automatic and Manual Bypass keeps connected equipment powered even during overloads and UPS maintenance.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with less than 2% total harmonic distortion(THD) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SVT20KX is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load levels, available runtime, alarm status, battery charge, and voltage and frequency values. Four LEDs indicate bypass, line, battery and fault modes. A serial port allows connection to Tripp Lite's free local shutdown agent. A built-in card slot supports WEBCARDLX or RELAYCARDSV for network interface and remote monitoring and control. The SVT20KX's reduced size and small footprint save valuable space.