- to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer & integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS/ a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged RV applications
- Quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes/fuel or noise
- 1500 watts continuous/ 2250 watts OverPower & 3000 watts DoubleBoost inverter output
- Tested to power inverter standards UL458 (USA) & CSA (Canada)
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ power converter/ gray
Supplies up to 1500 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12V DC battery or automotive DC source. OverPower inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes, and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, selectable 19/75 amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output.
Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation. Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Optional APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information (APSRM4 sold separately).
Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.