- 14U rack cabinet houses/organizes and secures deeper standard-width rack equipment in high-density server and IT networking areas
- Doors/side panels lock securely to help prevent damage/theft
- Ships fully assembled for quick deployment on incl. metal casters
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS compliance
- Front and rear mounting rails accept standard rack equipment up to 42 in deep
- rack enclosure/ standing rack/ floor rack
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The doors, side panels and top panel are designed for quick release, making it easy to access connected equipment and cabling with little effort. Convenient top and bottom access ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The vented top and bottom panels draw in cool air from outside and remove warm air to keep your equipment cool and functioning at their peak. They also support the installation of optional case fans (such as Tripp Lite's SRFANWM).
This 14U server rack comes fully assembled for quick and easy deployment. Four metal casters (and installation hardware) are included that let you maneuver the rack cabinet over a level, smooth, stable surface and through a standard doorway into position, where it can be stabilized by adjusting the levelers. Front and rear mounting rails adjust in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 42 inches deep. Adjustable vertical cable management rails help keep the back of the rack organized.
The SR14UBDP provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance. This is essential for companies that process, store and/or transmit credit card information.