Quick tech specs
- Increase ventilation inside your rack enclosures and server cabinets
- 3 durable 4 in. 120V high-performance fans mounted in a 3U panel with 6 ft. AC power cord with 5-15P plug
- Rack fan tray/ 3U Fan Tray/ rack cooling fan/ 3U Panel-mount Triple Fan Accessory
- Keep your valuable rack equipment cool and functioning efficiently without costly failures that lead to downtime/ damage and data loss
- Fully assembled and ready to mount and includes mounting hardware
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's SRFAN3U SmartRack Panel-mount Triple Fan Accessory (for use with SmartRacks) is ideal for increasing the ventilation of SmartRacks. The unit features (3) 4-in.-120V fans mounted in a 3U panel, 6-ft. cord, and includes mounting hardware.
Tripp Lite Rack Enclosure Cabinet Fan Panel Airflow Management 120V 3URM is rated3.33 out of5 by3.
Rated 5 out of 5 byarkroyal from Good cooling option for rear of rack enclosureOriginally purchased a roof-mounted 6-fan panel for my SR25UB enclosure, but it proved to be excessive for my needs and extremely noisy. This 3U fan panel proved to be an excellent alternative and mountable in the rear of the rack enclosure.
Date published: 2013-11-13T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byCool from ExcellentThis fan is well built and exceeds all expectations.
Date published: 2016-06-04T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byDougK from Much louder than 45dB...I checked these, and mine were around 95-105dB at 6 inches, and at 5 feet, were still well over 75dB. There is a big difference between around 45dB and 105dB.These are unusable in my environment, as it is a small home-office... and the sound is still very very noticeable across the house.
Date published: 2014-05-19T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 bymtpleasantman from Product DesignThis product is such old school in it's design it hard to imagine a company such as Tripp would not offer more current designs. Virtually all electronic equipment is now designed and has been for years with standard IEC power connections, this part actually has a cord hard wired hanging off the fan tray. If they could fix this sort of issue, it might be something I would look at again. From a price standpoint, it fails to offer the advantages of other products in the market.....it's a no go for me!
Date published: 2015-12-10T00:00:00-05:00