- NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 19-in. LCD +8 PS2/USB Combo Cables control up to 8 computers with single KVM switch with integrated console
- Secure and centralized server control that saves rack space and money
- 19” LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Easy switching between all 8 ports
- Multi-level password security for an administrator and up to 4 local users
- Rack Mount KVM Switch/ Rack Mount Console
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's B020-U08-19-K KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers/servers. The B020-U08-19-K has a built-in 19" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display(OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password security can be set up for an administrator and up to 4 local users to ensure only those with authorization can access the connected computers. The eight included P778-series combo cable kits support both PS/2 and USB connections, so no adapters are required. A console cable kit can be plugged into the rear of the unit to allow for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. A USB port on the front of the keyboard lets you connect an external mouse, plus an external USB 1.1 port means you can add a peripheral that can be shared across all connected servers. When not in use, the B020-U08-19-K stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use.