- Uses Modbus protocol to provide communication between a computer and select Tripp Lite 3-phase UPS systems via RS-485 interface
- Internal Modbus management accessory card is easy to install/set up
- Implements Modbus RTU protocol
- Provides Read Holding Registers/ Write Single Registers and other Modbus functions
- Communicates w/ a connected computer or laptop via RS-485 serial interface
- Works only w/ SVX/ SV/ S3MX and SVTX Tripp Lite 3-phase UPS systems
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
This programmable Modbus card installs into select Tripp Lite 3-phase UPS systems, allowing the UPS to communicate with a computer via RS-485 serial interface. The MODBUSCARDSV implements Modbus RTU protocol within Building Management Systems (BMS) and Industrial Automation Systems (IAS). It provides certain Modbus functions, such as Read Holding Registers and Write Single Registers. Dual sets of DIP switches (eight to a set) support Card ID and RS-485 configurations. Compatible with Tripp Lite's SV Series (208V modular), SVX Series (400V modular), and 400V MonoblockSVTX, S3MX/XD Series UPS systems for status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications.