Quick tech specs
- Multi-outlet power strip offers convenient power distribution in workbench wallmount or floor mount applications for appliances power tools lighting and other electrical equipment in your home office or work site
- Accommodates 1 large transformer plug without covering remaining outlets
- 7 NEMA 5-15R outlets with 25 ft. extentsion cord
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Illuminated master power switch
- Keyhole support for wall mounting
- 15 A/ AC 120 V/ Black
Know your gear
The PS725B Power It! 7-Outlet Power Strip is a reliable, convenient, cost-effective 120V 1800W power strip that lets you connect up to seven electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. With a 25-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug that reaches distant outlets and provides flexibility in placing the unit, this multi-outlet power strip is ideal for use with appliances, power tools, lighting and other electrical equipment in homes, offices and work sites. Your components plug into seven NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the black plastic housing.
Tripp Lite Power Strip 7-Outlet 5-15R AC 25ft Cord 5-15P Black Housing 120V is rated 4.50 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandy from I would buy this again Works perfect. I connect all my computer hardwares into this power strip.
Date published: 2019-02-15T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt from As advertised As advertised. Perfect for or old house to get outlets to the other side of the room
Date published: 2022-06-14T00:00:00-04:00