- Power strip with sturdy construction and heavy-duty all-metal housing provides horizontal or vertical power distribution for rackmount raceway and workbench applications
- Ideal for applications needing multiple convenience outlets for powering a variety of electronic equipment
- 12-in. mountable housing with 2 NEMA 5-15R and 2 NEMA 5-20R outlets and a 15-ft. power cord
- Lighted covered power switch and 20-amp circuit breaker
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The PS120420 provides a 20-amp, 120v power strip with 2 standard NEMA 5-15 outlets and 2 NEMA 5-20R outlets in a rugged, all-metal, mountable housing. It allows for both vertical and horizontal mounting, making it ideal for a variety of uses including office, rackmount, workbench, industrial and telecom applications. With a NEMA 5-20P, 15-ft. power cord, you don't have to install the PS120420 next to outlets you already have; it can be mounted across the room and deliver reliable service where you need it most. A lighted and covered On/Off switch helps prevent accidental shut-offs, while a 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. Its sturdy all-metal extruded aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments.