Quick tech specs
- All-metal mountable power strip provides horizontal or vertical power distribution for rackmount raceway and workbench applications
- 36-in mountable housing w/ 12-outlets (ten 5-15R and two 5-20R) and 15-ft. cord w/ industrial-grade 5-20P plug
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Ideal for office rackmount workbench industrial and telecom applications needing multiple convenience outlets for powering a variety of electronic equipment
- Lighted covered power switch/ 20 A/ AC 120 V/ 1800 Watt
Know your gear
Need to power many pieces of equipment in close proximity to one another but don't have enough outlets to power them all? Tripp Lite's PS361220 12-outlet vertical power strip will give you the outlets where you need them, when you need them. The PS361220 contains a 15-ft. (14/3 SJT) cord, 10 standard NEMA 5-15R and 2 commercial-use NEMA 5-20R outlets. Each outlet is spaced 2.64-in. apart (center-to-center) - wide enough for many types of transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. Encased in a rugged, all-metal housing, it comes with mounting clips for either vertical and horizontal mounting, making the PS361220 ideal for a variety of uses in rack-mount, workbench, industrial, office and telecom environments. An illuminated, rocker-style, power switch with a transparent guard prevents accidental turn-offs, while a 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. To match the decor of most professional settings, it has an extruded aluminum housing with black receptacles.