- All-metal mountable power strip provides horizontal or vertical power distribution for rackmount raceway and workbench applications
- Ideal for office rackmount workbench industrial and telecom applications needing multiple convenience outlets for powering a variety of electronic equipment
- 36-in mountable housing w/ 12-outlets (ten 5-15R and two 5-20R) and 15-ft. cord w/ industrial-grade 5-20P plug
- Lighted covered power switch/ 20 A/ AC 120 V/ 1800 Watt
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Need to power many pieces of equipment in close proximity to one another but don't have enough outlets to power them all? Tripp Lite's PS361220 12-outlet vertical power strip will give you the outlets where you need them, when you need them. The PS361220 contains a 15-ft. (14/3 SJT) cord, 10 standard NEMA 5-15R and 2 commercial-use NEMA 5-20R outlets. Each outlet is spaced 2.64-in. apart (center-to-center) - wide enough for many types of transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. Encased in a rugged, all-metal housing, it comes with mounting clips for either vertical and horizontal mounting, making the PS361220 ideal for a variety of uses in rack-mount, workbench, industrial, office and telecom environments. An illuminated, rocker-style, power switch with a transparent guard prevents accidental turn-offs, while a 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. To match the decor of most professional settings, it has an extruded aluminum housing with black receptacles.