- Portable air conditioning/cooling unit for rack enlcosures in server rooms/ data centers/ network closets
- Spot Cooling Unit/ Cooling Unit Air/ Air Conditioner/ Cooling Fans/ Cooling Power/ Portable Cooling Unit
- Provides 18,000 BTU (5.275kW) of cooling capacity in 2 x 2 ft. footprint
- Self contained w/built-in evaporator eliminates the need for a drain tube/pan
- Allows direct cooling through adjustable louvers or duct
- L6-20P plug connects to standard 208/240V 20A outlet
The self-contained SRCOOL18K packs 18,000 BTU/h (5.275 kW) of cooling capacity into a rack-width chassis. A built-in evaporator expels condensation through a directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a floor drain or water collection tank. The SRCOOL18K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance. Efficient close-coupled cooling reduces energy use and operating costs.
Installation is quick and easy and does not require disruptive construction or the costly expense of hiring a plumber or HVAC specialist. The SRCOOL18K rolls into place on durable built-in casters. The NEMA L6-20P plug connects to a standard 208/240V 20A outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and a built-in timer supports unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET2LX network management card (sold separately), you can monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs, automate operation and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2LX includes the ENVIROSENSE remote sensor, which lets you monitor temperature and humidity up to 12 feet away from the SRCOOL18K.