- Efficient,cost-effective 5/5.8kW PDU distributes,monitors/manages single-phase power in an IT or industrial environment.
- Built-in Ethernet interface helps monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime.
- 5/5.8kW 208/240V 30A switched PDU
- 24 switched outlets—20 C13,4 C19
- Built-in LX Platform interface allows full remote access for power monitoring,configuration,control and email notifications via secure web browser,SNMP,telnet or SSH
- Power DistributionUnit/ PDU Strip
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform interface enables full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, CLI, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital LED meter allows you to monitor each bank's load in real time to ensure the PDUMVR30HVNETLX is used at maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.