- 7.4kW single-phase ATS/Switched PDU 230V 2U horizontal w/ 18 outlets & two 10ft cords
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Horizontal PDU / ATS PDU
- 18 outlets (16 C13 / 2 C19); 2 IEC-309 32A Blue 10ft cords
- Automatic transfer switching within 1-5ms
- Ethernet network interface for remote access
- Digital LED display for real-time status monitoring
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails
The PDUMH32HVATNET 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Switched PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard racks and features 18 switched outlets (16 C13 and two C19) in two load banks, each bank protected by a 20A circuit breaker. Dual 3-meter input cords with IEC309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase 230V power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption. Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent). Supports user-programmable startup of outlets in any order or interval to ensure network items are turned on in the proper sequence and reliably discovered. Digital LED display indicates power availability, voltage, source A/B input status, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity with the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).