- 5.8kW single-phase switched PDU 208/240V 2U horizontal w/ 14 outlets and 15ft cord
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Switched PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Horizontal PDU
- Reports voltage frequency and load level via Ethernet interface
- 14 outlets (8 C13/ 6 C19); NEMA L6-30P input plug 15ft cord
- Visual current meter and reversible housing
- Temperature humidity and contact closure monitoring options
Tripp Lite Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Units enable a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in web/network interface, enabling remote reboot of unresponsive network hardware. User defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load-shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked-off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption (current) is displayed locally and can be monitored via the web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature/humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to 3 SRSWITCH door access sensor and other contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface.