- 2.9kW vertical PDU distributes
- monitors and manages single-phase power in an IT or industrial environment
- 24 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets; NEMA L5-30P input with 10ft AC power cord
- Built-in LX Platform interface for 24/7 remote access
- Digital ammeter reports load level on each bank and total PDU output
- switched pdu/vertical pdu/single phase pdu/power distribution unit/power distribution strip/pdu strip/datacenter pdu
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each bank's load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The vertical PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.