- 2.9kW vertical PDU with individual outlet metering distributes,monitors and manages single-phase power
- Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime
- 24 controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets in 2 load banks
- Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time
- vertical pdu/ switched pdu 2.9kw/ single phase pdu/ power distribution unit/ rackmount power strip/ rack-mount power strip
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The switched PDU features 24 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to an AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, CLI, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current, each outlet's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets.