- 1.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU with individual outlet metering provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on turn off reboot or lock out power to each outlet
- 24 controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets in 2 load banks
- Built-in Java-free LX Platform interface for 24/7 remote access
- 10 ft. power cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and 5-20P adapter
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Tripp Lite 2-year Warranty
The switched PDU features 24 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and optional 5-20P adapter connects the PDU to an AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current, each outlet's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets.