- 1.4kW single-phase PDU distributes,monitors and manages AC power in an IT environment
- Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime
- 8 individually controllable NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time
- 1u pdu/ switched pdu/ single phase pdu/ power distribution unit/ rack-mount power strip/ 120v pdu/ horizontal pdu/ rackmount power strip
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The 1U PDU features eight switched NEMA 5-15R outlets with an included cord retention bracket to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 12-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The rack-mount PDU installs in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks. You can also mount it vertically in 0U of rack space or on a wall or under a counter with the included brackets and user-supplied screws.