- 1.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU
- 1.9kW PDU distributes monitors and manages AC power in an IT environment
- 8 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with 12 ft AC power cord and 5-20P adapter
- 1U horizontal rackmount
- Built-in Java-free LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Rack-Mount PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ Horizontal PDU/ Switched PDU/ rack pdu/ data center pdu/ network pdu
The 1U PDU features eight switched NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with an included cord retention bracket to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 12-foot cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and 5-20P plug adapter connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The single-phase PDU installs in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks. You can also mount it vertically in 0U of rack space or on a wall or under a counter with the included brackets and user-supplied screws.