- 5.8kW Single-phase ATS Monitored PDU 1U Horizontal with L6-30R outlet and 2 L6-30P inputs
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Monitored PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Horizontal PDU
- Two single-phase L6-30P inputs with 10 ft. cords
- L6-30R outlet for connecting single device or 0U vertical PDU
- Automatic transfer switching within 1-5ms
- Ethernet network interface for remote access
- Digital LED display for real-time status monitoring
Dual 10-foot input cords with L6-30P plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in LX Platform network management interface card. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime. Digital display indicates power availability, voltage, source A/B input status, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).