- 7.4kW Single-phase ATS/Monitored PDU 1U Horizontal w/ IEC309 outlet and 2 IEC309 inputs
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Monitored PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Horizontal PDU/ ATS PDU
- Two IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) inputs w/ 10 ft. cords
- IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) outlet for connecting device or 0U PDU
- Automatic transfer switching within 1–5 ms
- Ethernet network interface for remote access
- Digital LED Display for real-time status monitoring
Dual 3.05 m (10-ft.) input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources, including out-of-phase sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. To ensure connected equipment remains powered, dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds if the primary source fails or becomes unstable.
Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent). Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent overloads, power loss and downtime. Digital display with LEDs indicates power availability, voltage, input status for both power sources, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).