- Single-phase monitored PDU with LX platform interface distributes and monitors power in an IT or industrial environment
- Built-in LX Platform interface for remote access
- 5/5.8kW 208/240V 30A monitored PDU
- 24 outlets (20 C13/ 4 C19)—with cord retention brackets
- NEMA L6-30P input; 10 ft. AC power cord
- Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Monitored PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Vertical PDU
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each bank's load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.