- 7.4kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage frequency and load levels via built-in network connection in an IT or industrial environment (1.8m/70 in.) 230V IEC 309 32A Blue Plug
- 42 outlets—36 C13 6 C19—with plug-lock insert sleeves
- Built-in Java-free LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) input with 10 ft. AC power cord
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Tripp Lite 2-year Warranty
The 0U PDU features 42 outlets (36 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.