- Single-Phase ATS/ Metered Rackmount PDU w/ 10 Outlets
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ Horizontal PDU/ PDU Strip/ ATS PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ metered pdu/ data center pdu/ network pdu
- Single-phase IEC-320 C14 input w/ 200–240V output and 10 C13 Outlets
- Automatic transfer switching within 5 ms
- Mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Digital load meter for output current monitoring
- Built-in card slot for SNMPWEBCARD and WEBCARDLX accessories (sold separately)
Dual 3.6-meter input cords with IEC-320 C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources in a nominal voltage range from 200 - 240V. Plug lock inserts prevent cords from accidental disconnection. The PDUMH15HVAT constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 2 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in slot supports the optional SNMPWEBCARD and WEBCARDLX (sold separately), which turn the PDUMH15HVAT into a switched PDU by allowing remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, outlet control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Digital ammeter monitors total output current. LEDs display outlet on/off status and input power status on primary and secondary inputs.