Quick tech specs
- Basic PDU delivers 120V single-phase AC power to multiple loads
- 14 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R) 120V 15A 1.44kW
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutdown
- 36in all-metal housing
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ Vertical PDU/ PDU Strip/ Basic PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ data center pdu/ network pdu/ networking pdu
- NEMA 5-15P input with 15ft (4.5m) cord
- 15A circuit breaker protects outlets against overloads
- Supports toolless 0U vertical mounting
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's PDUV15 Basic Vertical Power Distribution Unit offers 15-amp, 120V multi-outlet AC power distribution in a convenient 36-inch mountable housing. It offers vertical power distribution in rackmount, raceway and workbench applications. Includes 14 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, 15-ft. AC line cord and lighted power switch with locking transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoff. Sturdy all-metal aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the PDUV15 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Included 12 NEMA5-15R outlets, 15-ft. AC power cord with 5-15P plug, 15-amp circuit breaker in rugged metal case design with universal and button mounting optionsPLUG/OUTLETS - Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 14 NEMA 5-15RELECTRICAL - 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15AFORMAT - 36-inch mountable strip format
Enhance your purchase
Tripp Lite PDU Basic 120V 15A 5-15R 14 Outlet 5-15P Vertical 0URM is rated 4.00 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by J from Good Product Fits perfectly in the Tripplite server rack, feels like good quality, hardware included, good deal for the price.
Date published: 2014-10-01T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by IT Support from Easy setup and works Can you say easy! That's what you get with the PDUV15. Mounted and running in under 30 minutes. Simple and priced right for general powered items in smaller space. Nice long cord for any distance.
Date published: 2018-06-11T00:00:00-04:00