- Required rack-mounted vertical outlet strip accessory for select Tripp Lite 3-phase auto-transfer switch (ATS) PDUs.
- Distributes AC power to high-density equipment racks in data centers and server rooms.
- 54 single-phase 208V outlets (48 C13 and 6 C19)
- Supports up to 17.3kW total output
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ power strip/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Vertical PDU
When used with Tripp Lite's PDU360AT6G60, the PDU3V602D354B supports up to 17.3kW total output with 27.8A balanced maximum full load per output phase combination (L1 - L2, L2 - L3, L3 - L1) and 13.9A balanced maximum per breakered output load bank (C1 - C6).
The 48 C13 and six C19 single-phase 208V outlets are interlaced to help you balance loads by spreading connections across the phase combinations throughout the rack. Each outlet is numbered and color-coded to help you keep track of connected devices and which phase combination powers each. Dual 2.5-foot power cords, each with a special seven-position input plug, connect directly to the ATS's rear receptacles.
The PDU3V602D354B's rugged all-metal housing mounts vertically in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack with no tools needed. Vertical 0U installation reduces cord clutter and improves airflow through the rack.