- 22.1kW 3-phase switched PDU 220/230V 0U vertical w/ 30 outlets and 6ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Reports voltage and load per-outlet or phase via Ethernet interface
- 30 outlets (24 C13 / 6 C19); IEC-309 32A Red (3P+N+E) input 6ft cord
- Toolless button-mount installation
- Digital display reports detailed status information
Tripp Lite 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps per-phase or per-receptacle can be displayed locally via visual meter or remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Highly accurate current metering offers +/-1% billing-grade current monitoring and recording ability for each output phase, breakered load bank and individual outlet.