- 14.5kW 3-phase PDU w/ multifunction touchscreen LCD distributes/monitors AC power in an IT or industrial environment. Built-in network interface remotely monitors load levels to prevent overload that cause downtime
- 14.5kW 200/208/240V 3-phase monitored 0U PDU
- 48 outlets- 42 C13 and 6 C19 w/ plug-lock inserts
- Built-in LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- 3-phase monitored 208v/ pdu 208 240v/ vertical pdu/ server rack pdu/ rack mount power strip
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.
The 0U PDU mounts vertically in racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.