- Required rack-mounted vertical outlet strip accessory for select Tripp Lite 3-phase auto-transfer switch (ATS) PDUs
- Distributes AC power to high-density equipment racks in data centers/server rooms
- Offers 42 C13 and 12 C19 single-phase outlets
- Supports up to 8.6 or 12.6kW total output (depends on ATS PDU)
- Supports 0U toolless vertical rack mounting and simplifies load balancing
- Rack-mountable power distribution strip/ vertical PDU strip/ 0U Rack-Mount
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
When used with 208V ATS models with a 35A input rating (such as PDU350AT6H50), the PDU3V20D354A supports up to 12.6kW total output with 20A maximum full balanced load per phase combination output bank (L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1). When used with 208V ATS models with a 24A input rating (such as PDU330AT6L2130, PDU330AT6L1530 or PDU330AT6L15), it supports up to 8.6kW total output with 13.9A maximum balanced load per phase combination output bank.
The 42 C13 and 12 C19 single-phase outlets receive power from the connected ATS PDU. The outlets are interlaced to help you balance loads by spreading connections across the phase combinations (L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1) throughout the rack. Each outlet is numbered and color-coded to help you keep track of connected devices and which phase combination powers each. The 0.76 m (2.5-foot) power cord with 8-position plug connects directly to the PDU’s rear receptacle.
The PDU3V20D354A’s rugged all-metal housing mounts in compatible racks in seconds with no tools needed. Vertical 0U installation reduces cord clutter and improves airflow through the rack.