- PS/2 to USB Converter transforms PS/2 equipment from outdated devices to valuable tools for data centers
- Compatible with PS/2 servers/KVM switches/KVM extenders
- Use your PS/2 device (KVM switches KVM extenders and servers) with a USB keyboard and mouse
- Compact size Plug/play
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
Keep your PS/2 legacy equipment! The PS/2 to USB Converter, a small, plug and play converter, transforms PS/2 equipment from outdated devices to valuable tools for today's data centers. Rather than advocate "rip and replace" IT solutions, Minicom's real needs approach preserves past investments by repurposing and updating existing IT equipment. Once you have gone through the hassle of setting up a KVM switch, for example, it is inconvenient and expensive to throw it out and start from scratch. With the PS/2 to USB Converter, your life at the rack only gets easier: you can use your KVM switch with a USB keyboard and mouse.