- High-performance mini-SAS HD cable connect 2 storage devices w external SFF-8644 connectors
- Mini-SAS cable for connecting storage area network (SAN) devices and hard drives
- Protective caps over die-cast zinc housing shield ends from dust and damage
- Convenient tabs make it easier to disconnect cable in racks
- Supports data transfer speed up to 12 Gbps- faster than eSATA/USB 3.0/Thunderbolt
- Backward compatible with previous SAS versions
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This four-channel InfiniBand cable connects two storage devices with external mini-SAS HD SFF-8644 connectors, such as 12G RAID controllers, SATA hard drives, enclosures and JBOD devices. It supports data transfer rates up to 12 Gbps, which is faster than eSATA, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt cables. The high-density connectors are surrounded by durable die-cast zinc that is compatible with shielded external connectors. Protective caps defend the connectors against dust and damage. Convenient pull-tabs make it easy to disconnect the cable in crowded racks and other applications. This SFF-8644 to SFF-8644 cable is backward compatible with previous SAS versions to ensure compatibility with your devices.