- High-performance mini-SAS external HD cable connect two storage devices with external SFF-8644 connectors
- Connect storage area network (SAN) devices or hard drives
- Protective caps over die-cast zinc housings shield ends from dust and damage
- Convenient pull tabs make it easier to disconnect cable in racks
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 12 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous SAS versions for compatibility with your device
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
This four-channel InfiniBand cable connects two storage devices with external mini-SAS HD SFF-8644 connectors, such as 12G RAID controllers, SATA hard drives, enclosures and JBOD devices. It supports data transfer rates up to 12 Gbps, which is faster than eSATA, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt cables. The high-density connectors are surrounded by durable die-cast zinc that is compatible with shielded external connectors. Protective caps defend the connectors against dust and damage. Convenient pull-tabs make it easy to disconnect the cable in crowded racks and other applications. The S528-01M is backward compatible with previous SAS versions to ensure compatibility with your devices.