- Get complete protection for sensitive devices and prevent power disruption w/ this Isolation Transformer
- Ideal for sensitive equipment and provides complete line isolation/ noise filtering and surge suppression
- Compliant w/ the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Supports combined loads up to 1000 watts continuous/8.3A at 120V
- 120 volts/ 4 outlets/ 6-ft. input cord/ 680-joule surge suppressor/ NEMA 5-15R outlets/ Faraday Shield
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's IS1000 offers 1000 watts capacity with 4 widely spaced output receptacles, a 6 ft power cord, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch. Rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for upright tower or wallmount placement in industrial, medical, office or network environment. Tripp Lite Isolator series isolation transformers offer complete line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression. Internal low-impedance isolation transformer component with Faraday Shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line. Secondary neutral to ground bonding eliminates common mode noise, providing an isolated ground reference for sensitive equipment and an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades. Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, backround spikes generated by other on-site loads and utility or lightning related surge conditions. Additional surge suppression components placed at both the line input and transformer output combined with full line isolation offers continuous line filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes. Active transformer filtering with no wearable parts is uniquely able to reduce surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels. Reduces 6000V IEEE587 Cat AandB ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode.