- UL 60601-1 Listed Medical-Grade Isolation Transformers offer line isolation/continuous noise filtering
- Hospital-grade plug and receptacles
- Lowers cumulative leakage current of connected equipment to under 100 μA
- Floating AC output prevents noise coupling
- TAA Compliant
- 4 Hospital-Grade Outlets/ NEMA 5-15R hospital-grade output receptacles/ Faraday shield/ medical isolation transformer/ hospital isolation transformer/ 10ft power cord/ noise filtering
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite Isolator series UL2601-1 listed Hospital Grade isolation transformers offer line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression. Internal low-impedance isolation transformer component offers 100% isolation from the input AC line. Full UL2601-1 medical grade listing with hospital-grade plug and outlet receptacles makes Isolator Hospital Grade transformers ideal for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care areas. Isolation transformer with Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels below 300 microamps. Secondary neutral to ground bonding virtually eliminates common mode noise, providing an isolated neutral-ground reference for sensitive equipment and an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades. Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, and harmonics generated by other on-site loads and utility or lightning related surge conditions. Additional surge suppression components placed at the line input and output combined with full line isolation offers continuous filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes. Active transformer filtering offers continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearable parts, uniquely able to reduce surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels. Reduces 6000V IEEE587 Cat AandB ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode. Model IS1000HG includes 4 widely spaced NEMA5-15R hospital grade output receptacles, a 6 ft power cord, hospital grade input plug, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch. Rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for placement in any industrial, medical, office or network environment.