- Premium protection for essential network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems against dangerous surges spikes and line noise that can damage equipment or destroy data
- Surge suppressor for home corporate retail telecom and industrial applications
- 12A circuit breaker protects outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload
- Power Strip / Right-angle plug
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty/$50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Premium surge, spike and line noise protection
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and unique noise filtration system, the Isobar offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A & B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOBAR6 offers 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/97,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug and keyhole mounting tabs. $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only). PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 6 NEMA5-15R/6-ft. AC line cord ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle) SUPPRESSION: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3330 joules/97,000 amps FORMAT: Corded all-metal strip with transformer spaced outlets.