Quick tech specs
- Protection for A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools and other electronics against dangerous surges spikes and line noise in home office and industrial environments
- 15A resettable circuit breaker protects outlets and shuts down equipment in the event of an overload
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Surge suppressor for network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems
- Power Strip/ 3840 Joules/ Right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's Isobar 12 Ultra Rackmount Surge Suppressor has 12 outlets, a 3.65 m cord, diagnostic LEDs, and 3840 joules of energy absorption. Exclusive isolated filter banks eliminate interference between connected equipment.
Tripp Lite Isobar Surge Protector Rackmount Metal 12 Outlet 15ft Cord 1U RM is rated4.50 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byjackv from good valuegood protection for our racked servers
Date published: 2016-07-15T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byBymatty from Performs flawlesslyMost of the free time and money in my life has gone to putting together a home theater system I can be proud of. Having done that I figured it was high time to buy better protection. I chose the Isobar-12 ultra, rack mount protector because it has the highest joule rating of all the surge protectors I researched that also has an output of 15 amps/1800 watts. The Isobar-12 also has the highest EMI/RFI filtering I could find at 40-80 dB. Tripp Lite's newer Isobar, HT10DBS, only goes up to 60 dB, depending on what plug is used; in addition, its output is only 12 amps/1440 watts. Technically, I should give the Isobar-12 ultra five stars because the product performs flawlessly. I only gave four stars due to my belief that nothing is perfect; and, if it were, there would be no motivation to make it better. Adding coax and Ethernet protection with noise suppression to the feature list would have been a nice bonus. I really do enjoy having the covered power switch and the use of lights to quickly identify adequate protection. All in all, a great product that I am proud to own.
Date published: 2016-08-06T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byMad Dawg from Excellent productExcellent product
Date published: 2019-01-04T00:00:00-05:00