- Protects your A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools and other electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Surge suppressor for network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and A/V systems requiring AC line protection
- 12A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload
- Power strip/ RJ11 jacks to protect tel phone fax and modem signals
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise protectors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge protector. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case, unique noise filtration system and built-in single line phone suppression for modems, the Isobar/Isotel series offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A and B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOTEL6ULTRA offers 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common when noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/92,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15R outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Pair of RJ11 jacks offer dual phone line surge suppression for modems, fax machines and cordless phones. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug, keyhole mounting tabs and a set of 4 child safety covers.