- Premium surge protection for your A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools and other expensive electronics against surges and spikes in home and office environments
- Surge suppressor for home corporate retail telecom and industrial applications
- 12A resettable circuit breaker protects outlets and shuts down equipment in the event of an overload
- Power Strip/ Right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 18 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case and enhanced noise filtration system, Isobars offer the highest level of protection. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A and B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into a complete surge and EMI/RFI noise reduction system. ISOBAR2-6 offers 2 outlets with network-grade surge suppression rated at 1410 joules/48,000 amps. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug and keyhole mounting tabs.