- Portable dual-outlet power source for power applications such as power tools & computers/ as a vehicle inverter/ standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ fleet vehicles & emergency vehicles
- Delivers clean 120V AC power from AC or DC power source
- 1250W continuous output power; 2500W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Protects against blackouts/ surges & EMI/RFI line noise
- Uninterruptible Power Supply/ PowerVerter/ power inverter
The APS1250 1250W PowerVerter APS 12V DC 120V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it's an excellent alternative to generator power. The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 1250W of continuous power, 1875W up to one hour, or 2500W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage. Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APS1250 converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power and sends it to two NEMA 5-15R outlets for unlimited runtime. When powered by an external 120V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 30A charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment. When used as a UPS, the APS1250 responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate load level, battery charge level, shutdown status and system fault status.