Quick tech specs
- Power electrical appliances in your car w/ this DC-to-AC power inverter
- 1 meter input DC cable connects to any 12 volt automotive cigarette lighter jack
- Universal outlet accepts French/ German and UK style AC input connectors plus a variety of other international plug sets
- Converts 12 volt DC to modified sine wave AC power compatible w/ 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment
- 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability supports a variety of electronic loads
Know your gear
Power electrical appliances in your car with Tripp Lite's PVINT375 DC-to-AC power inverter. Converts 12 volt DC power from your automotive cigarette lighter jack to modified sine wave AC power compatible with 220-240 volt/50Hz equipment. 375 watt continuous/600 watt instantaneous peak surge power handling capability powers laptop computers, battery chargers, TV/VCRs, gaming systems and small power tools. Universal outlet accepts French, German and UK style connectors, plus a variety of international plug sets. Rugged, all-metal case design withstands abuse in a compact format weighing approximately 1 kg. Built-in low-battery alarm and auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge. Includes lighted power switch, user replaceable fuse, built-in cooling fan and 1 meter DC input cable.
Tripp Lite International Inverter 375W 12V DC to AC 230V 1 Universal Outlet is rated4.00 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byHB1 from Tripp Lite PVINT375 works very well to run the Small TV and DVD player in the my camper.Tripp Lite PVINT375 works very well to run the Small TV and DVD player in the my camper. The inverter is relatively quite and is user friendly and easy to install.
Date published: 2013-09-05T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 bycmdc12 from Works wellWorks well however I wish it had more than one outlet.The fan also makes a lot of noise.
Date published: 2014-10-14T00:00:00-04:00