- Wide array of cassettes ranging from LC and MTP fiber to SFP+ and RJ45 copper
- all in a single 1U chassis
- Fiber cassettes allow for the connection and interconnection of 10Gb
- and 100/120Gb equipment
- The N484-12SFP-K Passive SFP+ hub cassette is an innovative solution that allows for distributed redundancy between multiple 40Gb devices
- Fully passive; no added heat or cooling load
Tripp Lite's N484-01U is a 19" rackmountable chassis that supports up to 4 High Density Copper / Fiber cassettes for managing your networking equipment in a single 1U of space. Choose amongst a wide array of cassettes ranging from LC and MTP fiber to SFP+ and RJ45 copper. Fiber cassettes come in multiple variations, allowing you to connect and interconnect your 10Gb, 40Gb, and 100/120Gb equipment. The N484-12SFP-K is an innovative 12-port Passive SFP+ hub cassette that comes with six QSFP+ to (x4) SFP+ breakout cables, allowing for distributed redundancy between multiple 40Gb devices. The N484-01U is a solution that is well suited for SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) and other applications where equipment is being connected in 1–3 adjacent racks. In addition, this unique chassis allows for seamless flexibility to connect to existing cabling infrastructure. Add up to 48 ports of Duplex LC, MTP, CAT5e/6 RJ45 or SFP+.