- Heavy-duty plug adapter transforms a NEMA 5-15P or 5-20P straight-blade plug into a locking L5-20P plug
- Recommended for powering computers/servers and other network devices
- Heavy-duty adapter replaces or upgrades standard power cord provided by mfg.
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Locking connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime
- Power connector adapter/ power cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The P046-06N-T Heavy-Duty Power Adapter Cord features a locking NEMA L5-20P plug on one end and a straight-blade 5-15/20R connector on the other, allowing you to convert a power cord with a 5-15P or 5-20P plug for use with a locking L5-20R outlet. Establish a power connection by attaching the 5-15/20R end to your electronic component and the L5-20P plug to a PDU, UPS or other compatible AC power source. The molded locking connector twists into place, preventing disconnection via jostling or other accidental impact. The 15.24 cm (6-in.) 12 AWG cord is rated for 125V and 20A and meets UL safety standards. The durable SJTW jacket is designed to last a long time.