- Controls up to 16 HDMI-enabled laptops using 1 centralized HDMI monitor and USB keyboard/mouse
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz for 1080p video
- Cascade up to 3 levels to control as many as 256 computers from a single console
- Built-in 2-port USB 2.0 hub lets you share USB peripherals among connected computers
- Pushbuttons/ hotkeys or on-screen display allow easy toggling between computers
- Works with Windows/Mac and Linux operating systems
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
You can also cascade up to three levels of B024-HU16 KVM switches, allowing centralized access to as many as 256 computers using a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Use the front-panel pushbuttons, hotkey commands or multi-lingual On-Screen Display (OSD) with text-based interface for quick and easy toggling between computers. Or you can use Auto Scan mode to scan all connected computers in five-second intervals automatically. Orange LEDs indicate which computer is currently selected.
Connect your HDMI monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers to the switch's co