- Multi-Function Optical Fiber Cable Tester with Power Meter Light Source and Visual Fault Locator with easy-to-read LCD interface tests fiber optic cables for breaks insertion loss and optical power loss
- Essential for cable installers or anyone in telecom or LAN environments
- Determines optical power loss and finds visual faults in cable with multiple frequency settings for continuous and flashing modes
- Network tester/ Auto-off function saves battery power
- 2-year Tripp Lite Warranty
The all-in-one T020-001-PSF Multi-Function Optical Fiber Cable Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. The combination power meter/light source/visual fault locator allows you to test fiber optic cables for breaks, insertion loss and optical power loss. It features FC connectors with optional SC, ST and LC adapters available. The power meter supports 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1625 nm wavelengths, while the light source supports 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths. The visual fault locator features multiple frequency settings for continuous and flashing modes. The easy-to-read LCD interface displays power loss measurement data, wavelength, frequency, battery capacity and battery charge status. Three AA batteries are included, and the auto-off function preserves battery power. If you're using rechargeable AA batteries, the USB Micro-B port charges them via connection to a USB wall charger or a computer's USB port. When not in use, the T020-001-PSF can be stored in its handy carrying case.