- Transmit a 1024x768 DVI-D Single-Link signal 200 ft away w/ a Cat5e/6 patch cable
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz and extends up to 150 ft
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- All-in-one solution w/ both the transmitter and receiver included
- Compatible w/ DVI enabled devices such as computers/ media centers and monitors
- DVI over CAT5 extender/ DVI video extender/ DVI to Cat5 extender/ DVI over Cat6 extender
Tripp Lite's B140-101X DVI over Cat5 Active Extender Wallplate Kit is the perfect solution for those who need to extend a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. from the source. When using 24Awg, solid wire Cat5e/6 cabling (Tripp Lite N202-Series), the B140-101X can extend a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 200 ft., or a 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) up to 150 ft.. Installation is quick and easy: Simply attach the local unit to your DVI source, attach the remote unit to your display, and then connect a Cat5e/6 patch cable between the two. If necessary, use the built-in Equalization setting on the remote unit to adjust the video image. Mounting hardware is included that allows the remote unit to be wallmounted, rackmounted or pole-mounted. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.