Quick tech specs
- Extend a DVI-D Dual Link signal up to 150 ft from the source
- When extending a 2560 x 1600 video signal more than 75 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring such as P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA)
- Tripp Lite is now a part of Eaton
- Supports a maximum video resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image HDCP and DDC compatible
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's B120-000 DVI Dual Link Signal Extender increases the distance a DVI-D signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, and a maximum distance of 45.72 m (150-ft.) from the source. Use P560-Series DVI Dual-Link cables in most applications. When extending a 2560 x 1600 video signal more than 22.86 m (75-ft.), use cable made with 24Awg wiring. (Available from Tripp Lite as a custom order) Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B120-000, and the shorter cable (4.88 m (16-ft.) or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP and DDC compatible.
Enhance your purchase
Tripp Lite DVI Extender Dual Link Video Repeater 2560x1600 @60Hz F/F TAA is rated 5.00 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy in Nebraska from Fixed the problem. Very easy to set up and works perfectly. Made the 50' cable I had already installed work like it is supposed to.
Date published: 2017-05-22T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by jodair from It Works! I hooked it up on the monitor end and it worked fine.
Date published: 2011-12-12T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by null from Replaced a unit that was several years old. New one works fine.
Date published: 2021-08-25T14:16:47-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by Divs from I really recommend this product This works so amazing must recommend
Date published: 2023-07-11T00:00:00-04:00