- Extend a Displayport Audio/Video Signal up to 150ft from the PC
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- When extending a 1080p @ 60Hz signal more than 100 ft use cable made with 24Awg wiring
- Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image
- Displayport v1.1a compliant/ TAA compliant/ HDCP compliant
- video extender/ video signal extender/ video signal repeater/ 20 pin DisplayPort signal extender
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B121-000 DisplayPort Signal Extender increases the distance a Displayport signal can be transmitted beyond the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.). It supports video resolutions up to1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, and a maximum distance of 150 ft. from the source. Use P580-Series Displayport cables in most applications. When extending a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz video signal more than 100 ft., use cable made with 24Awg wiring (available from Tripp Lite as a custom order). Simply connect the longer cable between the source and the B121-000, and the shorter cable (16 ft. or less) between the adapter and the monitor. Software or drivers are not required. Built-in Equalization control to adjust the video image. HDCP compliant. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.