- Provide precise DC power from an AC power source with this space-saving
- low-profile DC power supply
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- Has a high power density that makes it perfect for a range of applications like VHF/UHF ham radios/ 250/300 watt transmitters/ commercial/land-mobile radios/ aquariums/ multi-piece equipment installations/ microwave radio applications/ test bench equipment & point-of-sale displays
- AC to DC Power Converter/ Power Adapter/ TAA Compliant
Tripp Lite PR series DC power supplies convert standard 120 Volt AC (VAC), 60 Hz power into regulated 13.8 Volt DC (VDC) power; (12V DC output, nominal). PR series models are ideal for powering a wide range of equipment designed to run on 12V DC power, including CB, Ham and commercial/land-mobile radios, car stereos, amplifiers, and more. PR series models can also be used as general-purpose test bench power sources.