Quick tech specs
- Provide precise DC power from an AC source w/ this space-saving power supply
- It has a high power density that makes it perfect for a range of applications like 150/200 watt transmitters/ aquariums/ VHF/UHF ham radios/ commercial/land-mobile radios/ point-of-sale displays/ low power linear amplifiers and test bench equipment
- AC to DC Power Converter/ TAA Compliant
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
Know your gear
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/- .5V). The Trim Line Series of power supplies offers a low profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.
Tripp Lite DC Power Supply 40A 120V AC Input to 13.8 DC Output TAA GSA is rated5.00 out of5 by6.
Rated 5 out of 5 byArnold from The first PR-40 Lasted 15 years..good product...This PR-40 is being used for Amateur Radio.
Date published: 2021-10-19T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byTHOMAS L. from Great shipping and handlingThe packing was very well for delivery and also covered for weather conditions that were present at the time of delivery, awesome job everything intact.Thank you guys for all you do .
Date published: 2020-11-29T06:15:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byRick from excellent power sourceused as an Ham radio power source. Excellent stability would highly recommend
Date published: 2013-09-16T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byjusathang from Great for my HAM benchI added RMI/EMI filtering at the input just for the heck of it!
Date published: 2019-05-25T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byspark1 from so far so goodwe use it daily on our dyno cell instead of an alternator.
Date published: 2013-04-17T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byRobert from Would recommend this power supplyI use that as power supply for my ham radios. I had been using several switching power supplies. I replaced them all with just the one Tripp-Lite. it provides me with more than ample power and provides a very smooth DC power.
Date published: 2022-04-06T00:00:00-04:00